If you are entering the dating pool or if you enjoy following the zodiac and tarot, you may want to become familiar with the various signs before committing to a date or going out with someone new.
Whether you have dated a Sagittarius in the past or if you find yourself instantly attracted to a Sagittarius, you might want to know how to properly treat a Sagittarius man to keep him interested in you and coming back for more.
When you are first getting to know a Sagittarius and when you are dating a Sagittarius man, it is important to take things slow and to provide plenty of mystery and intrigue.
Sagittarius men enjoy elusive partners who are self-assured, confident, and independent.
Being too clingy or too upfront about your attraction to a Sagittarius man right off of the bat can cause him to bolt in the opposite direction.
Although no one man or woman is exactly alike, there is something to the zodiac, especially when it comes to personality traits.
Whether you have dated a Sagittarius man in the past or if you are dating a Sagittarius man, these guys are often:
- Outgoing: The Sagittarius man loves going out. He enjoys spending time out with others and is not typically a fan of living as an introvert or with little to no social interaction. If you love keeping things fresh with new plans and adventures of your own, a Sagittarius may be the perfect match.
- Socialite: A typical Sagittarius man will also be extremely social, charming, and charismatic. He will have the ability to easily mingle with people, whether you are visiting a fancy wedding or spending a night out at a dive bar. The Sagittarius will enjoy meeting new people, socializing, and getting to know others, so it is important that his partner also feels the same.
- Stubborn: If you’ve ever dated a Sagittarius, you know that they are extremely stubborn at times due to their drive to be independent. The Sagittarius man enjoys taking the lead and carving out a life that is truly his own. Rarely will a Sagittarius man feel content with accepting a dull or monotonous life.
- Ambitious: The Sagittarius man is extremely ambitious and goal-oriented, which makes him an ideal match for someone who is also an A-personality type or someone who enjoys constantly finding new work and projects to dive head-first into.
- Optimistic: If you are looking for a partner who can help you to see the bright side of everything, the Sagittarius man may be just right for you. Sagittarius is an overwhelmingly optimistic zodiac sign, for both men and women. Sagittarius men typically look for any positives they can muster to find in even the worst of scenarios and situations.
- Flexible: If you are dating and you’re concerned that you will feel too smothered or tied down with a new partner, dating a Sagittarius man can be the best solution possible. Not only are Sagittarius men open-minded and optimistic, but they are also extremely flexible and courteous when it comes to respecting boundaries and even taking a relationship slow. With a Sagittarius man, you will rarely feel smothered, allowing you to focus on what is most important in your life as you get to know one another.
- Free: Similarly to being flexible, a Sagittarius man prefers to be as free as possible until he is sure he has found the right woman or partner. If you find yourself needy, clingy, or emotionally dependent when dating or first getting to know someone, a Sagittarius man may not be the best fit for you.
- Intelligent: The Sagittarius man takes pride in his intelligence and his ability to solve problems. If you love quick-witted conversations and delving into new projects or spontaneous ideas, the Sagittarius man could make the perfect partner.
If a Sagittarius man is into you, he will show you in a variety of ways.
Many Sagittarius men prefer to have little mystery and elusiveness in their relationships, and a Sagittarius man will let you know when he is ready to take the next step in your relationship.
Once a Sagittarius man has met his match, he will be unable to keep her off of his mind. He will attempt to include you in all of his hobbies and plans.
When you are first getting to know a Sagittarius man, it is important to do so at his pace.
The Sagittarius is not the zodiac for rushing into relationships, especially if they are thinking long-term or want to commit to a romantic relationship.
With the Sagittarius man, providing him with freedom, flexibility, and an open mind can go a long way.
The Sagittarius man lives freely and independently, which means he will also prefer the same environment when he is dating someone new.
Someone who is too clingy or needy may immediately turn the Sagittarius away, even if he is initially attracted to and interested in you.
Some ways to keep a Sagittarius man attracted to you might include:
- Being yourself: Being your authentic self is essential if you are interested in dating a Sagittarius man. The Sagittarius zodiac does not take fondly to imposters or those who are attempting to be someone they are not.
- Independence: If you are independent, ambitious, and okay with being on your own, the Sagittarius man may be the right fit for you. The Sagittarius prefers independent women and partners, especially if they are thinking of a long-term relationship with them.
- Mystery: A little mystery and elusiveness can turn a Sagittarius man onto you instantly. The Sagittarius man loves a bit of mystery in his own life and won’t shy away from a woman or potential romantic partner who has a bit of mystery and elusiveness in herself.
- Be flexible: Remaining as flexible as possible is a must if you are thinking of dating a Sagittarius man. A Sagittarius will not want to feel tied down at any point in his relationship, especially so when he is first getting to know someone new. Offer your new Sagittarius man plenty of space and time as you become acquainted and get to know one another better on a more personal and intimate level.
- Be interesting: Do you love learning new things and exploring various areas of life while making memories and enjoying unique experiences? If so, your perfect match just might be the Sagittarius man. The Sagittarius is anything but dull and boring. He will enjoy lively stories, reenactments, and an interesting partner who is never bored on her own.
A Sagittarius man will not shy away from showing a woman that he is interested in her or is impressed with her own actions and behaviors.
If you are impressing a Sagittarius, you will know it. A Sagittarius man’s body language will shift towards you as well as his entire focus.
When you are dating a Sagittarius man and he is into you, he will have a difficult time focusing on anyone else or on anything else in the room.
A Sagittarius man who is interested in his partner will also be much more engaged while actively listening to what she has to say.
At times, it may be okay to be upfront about your feelings when you are dating a Sagittarius man.
However, it is important not to do so too soon, as this may cause the Sagittarius man to run in the opposite direction.
If you have just begun dating a Sagittarius man, it is best to take things slow as you get to know one another and get to know more about what it is your Sagittarius man wants out of a relationship.
Before you begin sharing your emotions and getting too personal, you may want to take a step back to evaluate where you are at in terms of your relationship with the Sagittarius man you are seeing.
A Sagittarius man will show his affection and adoration for a woman by making time for her and by making her a top priority in his everyday life.
While a Sagittarius man prefers to live freely and with the ability to make career moves and decisions in his life as he pleases, he is not opposed to long-term commitments and romantic relationships with a similar-minded partner.
When a Sagittarius man is interested in someone, he will attempt to fit you into his schedule even if he is always working or keeping himself busy.
He will not miss an opportunity to invite you out for a night out on the town.
If he is becoming more serious about dating you, he may also begin to plan events that also include his family and friends.
Yes, in most cases, the Sagittarius man will enjoy being complimented and adored. However, he may prefer this in private.
Not all Sagittarius men are open to PDA, or public displays of affection, which is why it is important to get to know your Sagittarius man a bit more before making any moves, especially when you are in public or in front of others.
Yes, the Sagittarius man loves physical touch and affection and is rarely opposed to getting even closer to his partner as long as both partners are open to the idea.
It might be, but it can also turn the Sagittarius man away if you are not in tune with his own wants, needs, and desires.
Not all Sagittarius men (or women for that matter) are particularly fond of public displays of affection, also known as PDA.
If you are unsure if your Sagittarius man is open to the idea of affection in public, it is best to simply approach the topic boldly and openly.
Learning one’s preferences as well as their own boundaries when it comes to showing displays of affection can help you to determine if the Sagittarius man you are dating is the right fit for you.