Men are visual creatures who are easily attracted by a woman walking past. They do pay extra attention to some women more than others, and that’s pretty obvious – and sometimes infuriating.
What is it about a woman that makes a man desperately crave her?
What can she say or do to keep him coming back for more?
What’s the secret behind being simply irresistible in the eyes of men?
It’s more than looks, so don’t think that looks will get you far! It’ll get a man staring that’s for sure, but it won’t keep his attention for too long if that’s all you are relying on. There’s a lot more to attractiveness than what meets the eye.
Read on for the 10 best ways to make him desperately crave you.
1. Show him you’re interested.
His interest will surely be sparked if he knows you’re at least a little bit interested in him. Even if you show him you like him ever so slightly, he’ll be curious to find out more about you.
Some women are actually quite direct with men and tell them they like them to their face. This approach can also work – especially for a guy who likes a strong, assertive woman.
However, if you want to make him desperately crave you, you need to ultimately keep be more mysterious about yourself and your intentions towards him.
There are different ways to signal to him that you are interested, including:
- Moving your body closer to him during a conversation: This way, he knows you enjoy his company and that you feel comfortable near him.
- Making eye contact while you speak: Attraction starts in the eyes – so meet his gaze as often as possible and show him you’re really listening to him.
- Listening to what he says: Listen to understand, not just as a way to warm up to your turn to speak. Try not to interrupt his flow, and he’ll notice what a good communicator are.
- Laughing at his jokes: The more you laugh with him, the more he’ll put his guard down and feel comfortable in your company.
- Asking him questions: Show interest in his life, work, hobbies, family, and dreams. Let him open up by showing that you’re genuinely interested.
2. Use your body in the right way.
If you know how to use your body well, you’ll soon find out that you’re irresistible to men. It comes down to class, subtlety, and well-measured gestures, in any kind of situation. It’s also a lot about good posture and knowing when to touch your hair.
Use the power of your body to showcase your feminine energy; that’s your ultimate strength.
Look at yourself as a masterpiece: make sure you’re well put together, that you always smell amazing, and that you feel good about yourself. It’s a powerful combination.
These 17 Best Ways to Build Your Self-Esteem and Stay Positive are great ways to show him you’re happy being you!
3. Make yourself desirable.
If your personality is alluring, he’ll crave you desperately. He won’t even know what’s happened! He just won’t be able to resist you.
At the end of the day, your personality is your strongest weapon – and it’s the thing that you can really control, more so than the kind of face or body you were born with.
An intelligent woman knows what to say and how to say it. She knows that good looks are temporary, but a strong mind is forever. She’s eloquent, smart, well-read, and isn’t afraid to showcase her temper when needed.
Here are some quick tips on how to build that irresistible image:
- Have an opinion and express it confidently. It’s about assertiveness, not arrogance.
- Don’t try to please him or impress him. Trust that you can have your differences and he’ll still be attracted to you. Don’t be afraid to be a little bit of a challenge to him.
- Live life according to your values and beliefs. Show him that you aren’t a woman who can just change on a whim, and especially not because it’ll make it easier to get a man. Be proud of who you are and what you stand for. It’s an incredible turn-on.
- Don’t run after him. We cannot stress this enough. So many women make the crucial mistake of chasing a man, thus devaluing their worth – and making themselves appear weak and needy. Don’t be that woman! He’s the one who should be chasing after you, and never the other way around.
4. Embrace your independence.
The key to a man desperately craving you is in the belief that he hasn’t caught you yet. It’s really simple: you need to always maintain the allure of being carefree and unable to be tamed. That’s your biggest power as a woman.
It’s the oldest trick in the book and works every single time. Men are hunters by nature.
They’re invigorated by the chase – and when the chase is over, they eventually get bored. A bored or complacent man won’t crave you desperately – and there are no exceptions to this rule.
You may be dating or even married to him – but as long as you maintain some mystery, spontaneity, and surprise, he’ll be captivated by you. Embrace your independence, keep your space, demand time apart, don’t let him pay for everything, and don’t cling to him like he’s the last man on earth.
He’ll notice the air of independence you carry and want to be around you all the time. The less you rely on him, the more he’ll crave your company – and the more you’ll stand out from the crowd of women.
5. Wear confidence, not make-up.
Don’t rely on or hide behind make-up to make yourself feel confident and attractive. Embrace your natural feminine confidence, with or without makeup. It just takes a little practice and tenacity, but here are some ways to do just that:
- Embrace imperfection. The most beautiful thing about you is your so-called flaws, so embrace them. The man who’ll crave you desperately will certainly fall in love with your quirks. He won’t be obsessing over your stretch marks or freckles; he’ll find you adorable and be attracted to your confidence.
- Don’t use make-up to change your features. Instead, use it to enhance your natural beauty and make yourself shine. It takes practice, but the less make-up you use, the more you’ll notice that you don’t even need it.
- Put yourself first. This is a skill all alluring women possess. It means not bending over backward to please others, knowing your worth, and not going out of your way for those who are simply using you or taking you for granted.
- Strut! This may seem like a small thing, but it’s one way to showcase confidence – and while you do that, you’ll feel more confident as a result. Walk with determination and power, and get stuff done!
6. Be different.
The great Coco Chanel once said that “in order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different” – and there’s a lot of wisdom in those words.
Think about the women you admire. Do they resemble every other woman out there, or do they stand out from the crowd? What is it that they do or say that’s unique?
What is it that makes you different? What makes you, truly you? Don’t try to fit in, even if it feels like the easier thing to do in most situations. Embrace your differences – and wear them as a badge of honor.
Remember that if you try to blend in, copy trends, or look like all your girlfriends, you’ll soon lose your individuality and turn into a cliché – and no man would desperately crave a cliché.
7. Learn to cook.
A woman to know her way around a kitchen is incredibly empowering and sexy. It’s not about accepting gender stereotypes; it’s about embracing a great skill in life.
First of all, cooking is a fantastic ability to have – not just one to showcase to a man you like, but one that comes in handy daily. Everyone appreciates a delicious meal or a freshly baked cake. Spend some time learning how to cook at least a few signature dishes, if that’s all you can afford to do.
Second of all, the way to a man’s love is through his stomach – and there’s no doubt about that. A woman who can cook up a storm is one to die for, not just to crave.
Check out these 30 of the Best Romantic Meals You Can Cook For Your Boyfriend, and win his heart!
8. Understand him.
A lot of women are raised to only notice the differences between the genders, and often label men as “the enemy”, as useless, or as difficult. The whole idea that “men are from Mars and women are from Venus” asserts exactly that; it portrays that men and women are too different to ever speak the same language.
You can stand out from the crowd of like-minded women by developing your ability to truly see a man for who he is, beyond the gender stereotypes and societal cliches. If you can understand a man, truly listen to him, truly see his colors, and put yourself in his shoes once in a while, you’ll be extraordinary in his eyes.
After all, every man wants to be understood and accepted – and that’s one thing men and women definitely have in common.
Once you truly get a man, you should celebrate everything that he is. Embrace all his differences, complexities, and quirks. Cheer him and be his biggest fan in front of others.
By learning to understand a man, you’re teaching yourself to accept him for who he is – and not trying to change him into someone you wish he were.
9. Don’t nag him.
Any man would say that one of the least desirable qualities in a woman is her nagging. Unfortunately, a lot of women nag a lot – and feel that without it, they aren’t being heard and nothing will get done.
There are better ways to get your way with a man than nagging him, which more or less achieves the exact opposite of what you are asking him to do.
Use his love language to find a way to communicate better with him, and know exactly when to ask for something and how to ask in the best possible way.
10. Be a goddess in bed.
Last but not least, if you can satisfy a man in bed, he won’t be able to think about anything or anyone else but you. It goes beyond just sex – to your entire sexual energy, presence, and intimacy.
It means being open to trying different things and not being afraid to ask for what you want. Leave him begging for more!
Remember that you should never, ever chase a man. You just have to trust that if he’s really interested, he’ll be in touch.