Many people ask themselves “what signs are the most compatible matches for me?” – and this is an especially important question to ask if you’re a Virgo woman.
Virgos are often shy and hidden, and they seem to try to cover their feelings with a logical mask. In fact, emotions that come out of nowhere can really throw them off guard and make them feel irrational – so it can be hard for her to find the right match. Keep reading to find out more!
1. Virgo Woman and Taurus Man
Virgo and the Taurus man make the perfect match when it comes to romance. Virgos are nervous by nature, while Taurus lives with a calm composure that soothes their nerves.
Both signs have an affinity for structure and following rules step-by-step to maintain order in their lives – which makes them a stellar team!
Having the same earth element increases the relationship between them, so they’ll often see eye-to-eye on things more than not. This admiration for each other is natural, given their shared earth element, but it also means that Taurus can rely on Virgo when he needs some stability in his life, especially if there are financial worries or health concerns involved.
Sex and Affection: Virgos and Taurus take a similar approach with both; they’re willing to wait for the perfect time. They want to be 100% sure that they’re making the correct decision.
2. Virgo Woman and Capricorn Man
The Virgo woman and Capricorn man is a match made in heaven (even though Capricorn is ranked as #8 on our list of boyfriends ranked from best to worst based on their zodiac). Their love usually turns into a marriage, and they create the most beautiful children together.
Virgos and Capricorns have a lot in common, including their earthy attitude. They’re both very focused on their work-life and everyday responsibilities, which can make for some really interesting conversations when they get together as well.
Sex and Affection: These two signs have a natural understanding of the other’s sexual needs and won’t be surprised by anything that one has to offer. They’re able to communicate their wants without any hesitation, which leaves both feeling satisfied with what they give each other in bed.
One thing to be careful of in this romantic relationship is a tendency for both partners to forget about nurturing the romance. One partner should occasionally make a special effort by surprising the other with little tokens of love.
3. Virgo Woman and Cancer Man
Ranked as #5 on our list of boyfriends ranked from best to worst based on their zodiac, Cancer is the zodiac’s most emotional sign.
The Cancer man is usually in touch with his feelings and has a hard time hiding them from others – which can lead to some conflict, as Virgos often struggle when faced with strong emotions or people as passionate as the Cancer.
However, once past the initial barrier of communication and an emotion-driven personality, what lies beneath will astound all! The Cancer has an open mind that really wants feedback, which means they’ll gladly take the Virgo’s advice gratefully.
Cancer and Virgo have a natural affinity for one another. They don’t rush into anything, but when they find the person who is right, it’s usually forever!
Sex and Affection: Cancer and Virgo are traditional romantics, but in different ways. Cancer is comforting in all aspects, while Virgo pays close attention to their physical senses and can be described as sensual.
They don’t have the craziest sex in the world, but it’s enjoyable for both signs. Coupled with their desire to stay committed, it’s no surprise that so many of these couples stay together for life.
4. Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man
A perfect love story, Virgo is all about order while the Scorpio man loves chaos. There’s enough attraction between them to keep things interesting, with plenty of passionate moments peppered throughout their relationship.
Though they’re very different people, both want to live their lives in a perfect world. They also have the tendency to be alone and uninterested in socializing with other individuals; they believe it’s not worth sacrificing that precious solitude for anything else.
Sex and Affection: Scorpio is the most passionate sign of the zodiac (unsurprisingly, considering that Scorpio is ranked as #1 on our list of boyfriends ranked from best to worst based on their zodiac!). Virgo holds a reputation for being really practical. It’s no surprise that these two signs share an intense connection when it comes to sex too!
Scorpio and Virgo have different approaches to sex. Scorpios are more aggressive, while Virgos prefer a slower approach to reaching an orgasm. If these signs can compromise between their desires for sexual encounters, then the result will be amazing!
Don’t be surprised if these two stay up all night… Their connection and desire to understand each other means they stay engaged in conversation for hours and hours.
5. Virgo Woman and Pisces Man
Opposites attract, and this is certainly the case with Pisces and Virgo. The Pisces man may not be as traditional or hardworking as the other zodiac signs (and ranked as #12 on our list of boyfriends ranked from best to worst based on their zodiac!), but they still have their own interesting qualities and characteristics that make them unique.
In fact, Pisces is everything that Virgo hates to love – especially as the water sign seems to live in a world of limitless possibilities. Virgo, with her strong prowess and generous heart, is Pisces’ hero. In short, they both provide what the other lacks.
Sex and Affection: Pisces are dreamers, whereas Virgos just want to get things done. When the two come together, both need to learn from each other in order for anything productive or meaningful to happen – but if they can help each other do what they each do best, then the relationship will be all that much better.
This peaceful and sexually-fulfilling relationship could last a lifetime.
6. Virgo Woman and Gemini Man (Can Go Either Way!)
The chance of compatibility for the Gemini man and Virgo is a gamble. These signs are similar in some ways but very different in others – which will either make them the perfect match or could lead to their eventual downfall.
Mercury is the ruler of Gemini and Virgo, and its influence can be seen in the personality of each sign. In Gemini, Mercury increases their ability to think logically, while in Virgo, it gives them a talent for being analytical. With Mercury’s influence, Virgo may be a bit critical and nit-picky about small details. In their relationships, this means that both will agree, but deal with things slightly differently.
Gemini and Virgo are two signs with a lot in common. They love being creative, enjoy thinking logically to solve problems, and love to learn new things. They also have an appreciation for the best life has to offer such as fashionable clothes and high-quality food.
While both Virgo and Gemini are thinkers, they have different ways of handling their thoughts. Geminis are often creative and intellectual, which means they need to be entertained. If Virgo is the one in charge of their lives, then Geminis can get bored when not given enough freedom or something new to do.
Virgos usually have a very high IQ and enjoy learning for their own sake just as much as anyone else would – but it’s important that Gemini isn’t too restricted, lest boredom sink in!
When it comes to finances, Virgos are usually more responsible and cautious. They often want to save up their money for something they’d like or need – whereas Gemini’s enjoy living a more carefree life.
Sex and Affection: Virgos are known for being practical and hard-working but can also be a little bit less adventurous in the bedroom department. Virgos typically have a more sedated libido than Geminis, which could lead to some very unbalanced energy levels in the bedroom and the need to find ways to improve their sex life.
What About Other Star Signs?
When it comes to love, there are no guarantees. Almost any match can work if both partners set aside their differences and put in the time!
All of the star signs below are not naturally compatible with the Virgo women, and need understanding, respect, and patience for the relationship to flourish…
- Virgo and Aquarius are two of the most intellectual and yet different signs in all of astrology.
- They each have a unique way of going through life, which makes it hard for the other person to know what it takes to bring out their passions.
- These two lovers know that they can be a little bit too much for the other. They have to learn how to work together if their love is going last, but it’s not easy.
- While they can be friends, a love match between them will likely never work out – as both individuals find it hard to compromise on their beliefs.
- The Virgo-Virgos seem like a match made in heaven. There’s no other zodiac sign who can understand the perfectionist tendencies of this pairing better than their own – which is one thing they have going for them as well!
- The Virgo man is also a hard worker with a very practical mindset – which helps make sure both partners get ahead, and also ensures that both will always be on top of things together.
- This intelligent couple loves problem-solving and often put up an analytical front when around others.
- This relationship doesn’t have much hope for passionate, romantic feelings, though – which is due to the dynamic being more like siblings rather than lovers. They just share too many similarities.
- The Leo man and Virgo woman are like oil and water. While they can get along side-by-side, they just can’t mix!
- Virgo is a perfectionist while Leo has an attitude problem. The two of them together will surely be disastrous!
- Although a long-term relationship is possible, their relationship is likely to be superficial, short-term, or even nonexistent because they’re so different in their personalities.
- In terms of compatibility, the Virgo woman and Aries man doesn’t make the best match. The magnetic draw to each other can’t be denied, but there’s a large downside: this relationship will burn out fast!
- People born under the sign of Aries tend to be impulsive and often respond with anger when they feel nagged or criticized.
- Virgos, on the other hand, may have a tendency to seem critical at times but are also deep thinkers who take time before responding in any way.
- Falling in love is never easy, but this will be an interesting case. These two very different people are going to have a lot of adjustments and compromises on both sides that need to happen for things to not only work out as planned, but also for the sake of their own happiness.
- The Libra man is the type of person that’ll always have a new romantic idea up their sleeve. They’re not reserved when it comes to expressing love and affection; they want you to know how much they care!
- On the other hand, Virgo are more timid in this sense – but don’t let that fool you into thinking they don’t feel something deep down inside.
- Libra is an outgoing individual who has many great ideas about romance and relationships, whereas Virgo does everything with passion (including being shy).
- Virgo prefers taking things slow rather than rushing head first into all sorts of different kinds of situations.
- A match made in heaven? Not so much. Virgos and Libras are two very different creatures, with their own unique drama that’ll quickly become too intense for the other to bear. If you’re looking for an endless game of cat-and-mouse (or wolf), this is it!
- Virgo and Sagittarius are so different that it’s hard to imagine them being in love.
- Virgo is cautious with almost everything, while the Sagittarius person prefers carefree living with less concern for consequences.
- These two people have very little common ground – making this relationship a tough one from the start!
The Bottom Line
Astrologically, Virgo can successfully pair with a number of astrological signs, depending on the synergy between the two birth charts. However, based solely on the Sun signs, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, and Scorpio, are the most compatible and best love matches for Virgo.
However, love is often irrational and astrologically blind when it comes to soulmates. If you’d like to find out more about a different Zodiac or other star sign compatibilities, check out our complete guide to Horoscopes – and learn how they impact relationships.